Paper labels are the most popular and cost-effective type of labels that we offer, and can be utilized in a variety of applications and forms of branding. Used on beverage products, indirect contact food packaging, health and beauty products, hobby items, etc.
We can print CMYK, CMYK and white, white only, or black only on paper stock.
Here are a list of Stickernut options for paper stock stickers:
- White bright paper permanent
- White bright paper removable
- White opaque paper permanent
- White semi-gloss Litho paper with freezer permanent
- White classic crest paper wet-strength permanent
- Estate #4 paper permanent
- Silver foil paper freezer permanent
- Pink fluorescent paper permanent
- Red fluorescent paper permanent
- Green fluorescent paper permanent
- Orange fluorescent paper permanent
- Yellow fluorescent paper permanent
Definitions of the above different paper stock:
Permanent vs removable adhesive: Permanent adhesive is meant to stay for the life of the product (like a shampoo label). Removable adhesive means that the label is removable, however it still takes a little elbow grease to get it off. There is normally no residue left with removable adhesive.
Freezer Permanent: This is the label choice for any product that must be refrigerated or held in cold storage or freezer conditions.
Litho: This is an uncoated, white, matte paper stock that is suitable when you want a material that won’t smear if you were to write or type on it.
Classic Crest Paper: This is a brand of paper. Unmatched luxury, dependable results and best-in-class quality. Excellent formation and uniform surface ensure an incredible print performance that stands the test of time. Reliable. Remarkable. Classic.
Wet-Strength: A measure of how well the web of fibers holding the paper together can resist a force of rupture when the paper is wet. Wet-strength stickers are most often recognized on beer and wine bottles.
Estate #4 Paper: Brand leader in uncoated label paper, chosen by printers for their unmatched performance and specified by brands to complement brand image. Known for its bright white colour and ribbed texture.
Fluorescent: This is a brightly coloured uncoated stock that is available in pink, red, green, orange and yellow. It’s useful when you need a paper label that stands out. It comes standard with a permanent adhesive. The bright colour will normally fade over time.
As with all of our roll labels, there are a few options that consumers can choose:
- Finish: matte or gloss lamination, or matte or gloss varnish.
- Wind: Top of Label dispenses first, Bottom of label dispenses first, Right side of label dispenses first, Left of label dispenses first.
- Perforations between roll stickers or not (allow for easier tear off).
- All shapes available: square, circle, oval, rectangle or custom die cut.
Roll core diameter is 3”.
The numbers of labels per roll can vary. At present we do not offer a choice on number per roll.
Roll labels are printed using an advanced inkjet UV printer that achieves up to 720 x 720 DPI.