Paper Roll Labels
Paper labels are the most popular and cost-effective type of labels that we offer, and can be utilized in a variety of applications and forms of branding. Used on beverage products, indirect contact food packaging, health and beauty products, hobby items, etc.
We can print CMYK, CMYK and white, white only, or black only on paper stock.
Here are a list of Stickernut options for paper stock stickers:
- White bright paper permanent
- White bright paper removable
- White opaque paper permanent
- White semi-gloss Litho paper with freezer permanent
- White classic crest paper wet-strength permanent
- Estate #4 paper permanent
- Silver foil paper freezer permanent
- Pink fluorescent paper permanent
- Red fluorescent paper permanent
- Green fluorescent paper permanent
- Orange fluorescent paper permanent
- Yellow fluorescent paper permanent
Definitions of the above different paper stock:
Permanent vs removable adhesive: See link
Freezer Permanent: label choice for any product that must be refrigerated or held in cold storage or freezer conditions.
Litho: This is an uncoated, white, matte paper stock that is suitable when you want a material that won’t smear if you were to write or type on it.
Classic Crest Paper: This is a brand of paper. Unmatched luxury, dependable results and best-in-class quality. Excellent formation and uniform surface ensure an incredible print performance that stands the test of time. Reliable. Remarkable. Classic.
Wet-Strength: a measure of how well the web of fibers holding the paper together can resist a force of rupture when the paper is wet. Wet-strength stickers are most often recognized on beer and wine bottles.
Estate #4 Paper: Leader in uncoated label paper, chosen by printers for their unmatched performance and specified by brands to complement brand image. Known for its bright white colour and ribbed texture.
Fluorescent: This is a brightly coloured uncoated stock that is available in pink, red, green, orange and yellow. It’s useful when you need a paper label that stands out. It comes standard with a permanent adhesive.